Pages

Friday, April 26, 2013

Happy Friday!

If your anything like me your constantly on the go! For example today I will be going from school to work to (lucky me) a work related event, with no time to run home and change up my look I had to make sure my go-to make up bag was full of my personal essentials! 

1) Blush- The perfect pick me up for the middle of the day when your feeling less than perky! A quick swirl of color and your whole face will instantly wake up!

2) Lip Gloss- If you gals are anything like me then you have dozens of lip glosses, lip sticks, lip stains, lip balms etc. but we all know that there is always one that we favor above the rest! If your on the go today might not be the day to experiment with your latest lip gloss purchase, stick to a trusty favorite to get you through your hectic day. 

3) Eye Lash Curler- Curling your eye lashes instantly wakes up your eyes, it takes 30 seconds total and will leave you feeling flirty!

4) Mascara- I'm sure I'm not the only girl who would rather be late for where ever they are going than to skimp on their mascara! Personal tip: Black Mascara will instantly add drama to your eyes, I know some of us feel that it can be too harsh for day time but you'd be surprised! So give it a go! 

Last but not least...

5) A mini perfume sample- I wear perfume everyday unfortunately  my favorite scents always don't make it till the end of the day, so I like to carry little samples in my make up bag to help get me through those long days. 

I hope these tips help get you through your hectic days :)

Toodles! 

No comments:

Post a Comment